Wanderlust..self reflection !



I am gonna be a Wanderlust
Beautiful scenes give me a burst,
take me to the world in open space
yet so close, confined and vivid.
Bring me their dimensions and
I shall find cues to go deep in them.
I am gonna be a Wanderlust
The memories surely can't go rust.

I walked miles and miles and miles
like our thoughts never stop a while.
My shoes spoke to me how long shall I breathe
with your feet in.
Let me get some air, see the glare
revive the flare
'I am gonna be a Wanderlust'
I am surprised, they said I must.

The blue skies and the shining hills
shoot a dart on the window frills
of my jaded body that still sense fresh
to travel many more years,
To inspire and to narrate many on the way
Bring me their stories
and I shall find cues not to forget.
I am gonna be a Wanderlust
I promise and the people trust. ©


Till we become..
Rajesh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

एक भीनी शाम ! Ek Bheeni Shaam... Part 1